STATUS: CLOSED, filled all my slots. Thanks everyone!I will open commissions back up once I've completed my current set!!!
I'm currently trying to save up for RTX next year but with saving up for college tuition and putting money towards a car and a new computer it's looking a little more difficult than I anticipated at this point haha. I'm pretty much at my goal for tuition but after I pay off my car and computer it'll set my savings back quite a bit, but having a car and computer when school sneaks around will be pretty vital for me so I don't mind having to dig into my college savings for them. I'm gonna start doing some commissions here and there every month to put towards RTX and put all my job and artist's alley money towards important life things I've decided haha. Going to RTX would be very important to me though, seeing as my best friend who I've unfortunately not had the opportunity to meet irl is probably going to be there. I live in Alberta and she lives waaaaaay over in North Carolina and going to a con with her would be the absolute bomb diggity. Also my boyfriend was planning on going and I'd love to go along with him too hehe. If I don't save up enough in time or going there doesn't work out I'll inevitably stick the money in my savings anyway so it's not necessarily a bad thing if I don't get to go, I'll just have all this extra money kicking around which is always a good thing.
PLEASE read all the information carefully.
Just a side note, I keep this journal updated frequently so the information you see is always up-to-date. I usually write down the status of where any of my commissions are at so if you're commissioning me and curious as to the progress of your drawing if I'm not updating you personally, you can always look at the list at the bottom of this entry!
What I WILL draw
- Fanart, obviously Homestuck, Mass Effect, and so on, pretty much whatever you might see in my gallery. Anything outside of my knowledge will require references and information on the series
- Original Characters (Humanoid, Aliens, Furries, Anthro; stuff along those lines are acceptable)
- I am pretty limited to what backgrounds I am capable of doing, so message me and we will discuss it
:: I will NOT draw ::
- Pornography, nudity, or gore. A little bit of blood is acceptable, just nothing too graphic.
From you I require
- The following information filled out and sent to me
....- Your Email address
....- Type of commission (i.e. Full Body Color/Sketch/etc.) and total cost
....- Image reference(s) of the character, I will not be taking written descriptions.
....- The character's name and age, and a brief description of the character.
....- Any additional details regarding your request (optional, though I may request some myself for extra guidance if needed)
- If you choose contact me by Email, please leave me with your tumblr or deviantArt URL (optional)
Contact + Information
- Contact me via Email (Weissidian@yahoo.ca) or note me here on dA with the subject line "Commission"
- I only accept Paypal; My address is Weissidian@yahoo.ca, and I must be paid in CAD (Canadian Dollars) as a service payment.
- As for payment, I will inform you of when your drawing is complete, then you can send the payment and I will email you the file after receiving it.
- You may use your finished commission for your own personal purposes, credit is always appreciated. Redistribution of the artwork or claiming it is your own is unacceptable.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Sketch - $15
+Extra Character - $8
+ Color - $5
Full Color Drawing (I am not accepting full color drawings at this time)
Bust - $30
Half Body - $50 | Extra Character - $40
Full Body - $60 | Extra Character - $50+ Background - $30-$50 based on complexity
dA Point Commissions (I am not taking point commissions at this time)Sketch
Half Body - 400 points | Extra Character - 200 points
Full Body - 800 points | Extra Character - 400 points+ Color - 200 pointsFull Color Drawing
Bust - 800 points
Half Body - 2000 points | Extra Character - 800 points
Full Body - 2800 points | Extra Character - 2000 points+ Background - 1200-1800 points based on complexity